Co-sponsored by The Nagai Foundation Tokyo
About the Award
The Controlled Release Society T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award has been established to recognize an individual postdoctoral candidate who has recently completed outstanding postdoctoral research in controlled release science and technology, and the postdoc's advisor who played and integral role in those achievements.
- Nominees (postdoctoral candidate and their advisor) for this award must be current CRS members.
- Candidates may be from academia, industry, or government.
The following items are required for submission:
- Completed Nomination Form
- An abbreviated curriculum vitae
- Abstract of work (if available)
- Examples of quality research papers
- Patents related to the work, and a list of publications on the subject.
- Two letters of support for the nominee
In addition to returning the completed nomination form. The following items are to be saved into one (1) pdf file and emailed directly to NAGAI POSTDOCTORAL AWARD and received by 11:59 PM ET January 15, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The CRS T. Nagai Postdoctoral Research Achievement Award Committee will make the selection of the award.
- Award Plaque for the Postdoctoral Researcher
- Award Plaque for the Postdoctoral Researcher's Advisor
- $3,000 award honorarium for the Postdoctoal Researcher
- $3,000 award honorarium for the Postdoctoral Researcher's Advisor
- Recognition during the CRS Annual Meeting