CRS members receive a free online subscription
Drug Delivery and Translational Research is a journal published by CRS, providing a unique forum for scientific publication of high-quality research that is exclusively focused on translational aspects of drug delivery. The journal is published 6 times a year and will be available online to CRS members as part of their annual dues.
We welcome research focused on the following areas of translational drug delivery research:
- Designing and developing novel drug delivery systems, with a focus on their application to disease conditions
- Preclinical and clinical data related to drug delivery systems
- Drug distribution, pharmacokinetics, clearance, with drug delivery systems as compared to traditional dosing to demonstrate beneficial outcomes
- Short-term and long-term biocompatibility of drug delivery systems, host response
- Biomaterials with growth factors for stem-cell differentiation in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering
- Image-guided drug therapy
- Devices for drug delivery and drug/device combination products
In addition to original full-length papers, communications, and reviews, the journal will also include editorials, reports of future meetings, research highlights, and announcements pertaining to the activities of CRS.
Vinod Labhasetwar, Cleveland Clinic, U.S.A.